Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the BBRight™ bottom bracket standard. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 79mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 79mm wide shell*
- Packaged for retail display
- View more detail on WheelsMFG.com
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.