Our original PF30 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM PF30 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups with replaceable bearings offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance.This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 30mm spindle diameter cranks in PF30 (46mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, PF30A, 386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit
Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* to 86.5mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
Over Bearing Width: 68mm in 68mm wide shell
Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapters
- View more detail on WheelsMFG.com
- Specialized Carbon OSBB frames with a 61mm shell width may need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
- Bottom brackets produced after July 2018 do not have grooves and o-rings on the cups.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.