PF30 Outboard Ceramic Hybrid BB for 24/22mm Cranks (SRAM) - Black
Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the PF30 bottom bracket standard. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm / 24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in PF30 (46mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
BOTTOM BRACKET INCLUDES:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 46mm x 1.0mm cup spacers
- 1 - 46mm x 2.5mm cup spacer
- 1 - wave washer
Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Hybrid
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* - 73mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
Crank Spindle Diameter: 22mm / 24mm
Tool Pattern: 44mm, 16-notch
- Packaged for retail display
- More Info On WheelsMFG.com
- Specialized Carbon OSBB frames with a 61mm shell width need additional cup spacers.
- BB cups produced after July 2018 do not use o-rings.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.