Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the BBRight™ bottom bracket standard. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
BOTTOM BRACKET INCLUDES:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 46mm x 1.0mm cup spacers
- 1 - 46mm x 2.5mm cup spacer
- 1 - wave washer
- Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks will not work with the following older Quarq SRAM/GXP powermeter cranksets: SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2, and Quatro. Please refer to the Compatibility tab below for more detailed info.
Drive Side Bearing: Enduro Angular Contact
Non-Drive Side Bearing: Enduro ABEC-3
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
Bottom BracketShell Width: 79mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
Over Bearing Width: 92mm in 79mm wide shell*
- Packaged for retail display
- More Info On WheelsMFG.com
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.